Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of use of the Gregory Suite/ Reedmans with Bar
- The client shall show due care that no damage occurs to the Gregory suite. Any vandalism, theft or damage will be reimbursed by the client. In the event damage is caused please alert a member of staff and the manager.
- The management accept no responsibility to any injury or theft to clients whilst on the property, this includes the car park.
- Please be aware the facilities are in a residential area. As the client you are responsible for keeping noise levels within the legal limits.
- Any stains to the premises or on furniture, or carpeted areas will be charged accordingly, this includes chewing gum.
- Fire exits, corridors and entrances should be kept clear.
- Please make yourselves aware of our fire evacuation procedure. In the event of the alarm sounding please exit and assemble in the Gregory suite car park.
- St. Neots Town Football Club operates a non smoking policy. Clients are requested to smoke in permitted smoking areas only.
- Clients are requested to abide to finish times. Notice to management needs to be given in advance to the function if times need to be extended. Due to licensing regulations the bar is only allowed to sell alcohol until 12pm.
- The bar staff and management reserve the right to not serve anyone alcohol whose conduct is deemed unacceptable. Also to anyone who is underage. Anyone seen breaking this rule will be asked to leave the premises.
- The bar staff and management reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone whose conduct is deemed unacceptable.
- The bar staff also reserve the right to shut down the function should they feel threatened by any of the guests. The client is responsible for the good order of their guests, our staff should not have to intervene. If any fighting does break out the function will be closed down and the police will be called. For a list of what is deemed unacceptable please ask the management.
- We accept no responsibility for any injury cause by using equipment prohibited to the client. This includes – The projector, music stack. If wishing to use this equipment please ask the management who will assist you with this.
- No use of smoke machines.
- Use of the staging is prohibited unless trained and authorized to do so. We take no responsibility for any injury caused by misusing the staging.
- A deposit of £100 will be required on all 18th and 21st birthday parties. In order to get the full deposit back we ask you abide by these terms and conditions and leave the premises in as good a state as when you arrived.
- Cancellations need to be made in writing to the manager.